Sticks N’ Shrimp

 

A few months back, I posted a video showing my rebuild of my hunting blind. https://swampbirds.blogspot.com/2022/06/hunting-blind-rebuild.html
Yesterday I took a hike to my hunting cabin to finish my hunting blind. Then I returned home and enjoyed a feast.  

-Bacon wrapped venison steak  last pack of deer meat before I restock the freezer


-Gingersnap encrusted shrimp  Gingersnap cookies make a spicy and seasoned crumb to coat the shrimp. It’s something I just decided to try and worked out amazingly well. 

-mix of mini potatoes, banana peppers, red onion, red pear, and  asparagus tossed in balsamic dressing. 

I used whole Gingersnap cookies to scoop up the smaller veggie pieces. Be adventurous, try this sometime 


How did you spend your Saturday?

Comments

Popular Posts